The Great Meredith Ice Fishing Derby
February 13 @ 8:00 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm MST$40
The Meredith Rotary Club is the proud host of the 40th annual GREAT MEREDITH ROTARY FISHING DERBY which takes place the second weekend in February. Well over $50K in prizes are awarded each derby, tickets are now available for purchase online at www.meredithrotary.com. The Meredith Rotary Club’s dedicated volunteers work hard every year to raise funds for community charities. Hope you will join us for this great event for avid fisherman as well as a family outdoor adventure weekend
FIRST PRIZE: $15,000 CASH
SECOND PRIZE: $5,000 CASH
THIRD PRIZE: $3,000 CASH
1. The three top prizes will be awarded to the angler with a valid derby ticket whose name is drawn on Sunday during the Grand Prize Drawing from anglers who are eligible. Eligibility is determined by those who had the largest fish (as defined in the Derby Rules) in each category during the Derby weekend.
2. The top three prizes will be drawn from a group of 7 potential top category prize winners.
3. Each angler’s name will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing only once, no matter how many fish that person has caught.
4. The five heaviest Black Crappie, Cusk, Lake Trout, Pickerel, Rainbow Trout, Yellow Perch and White Perch will be hung on the board on both Saturday and Sunday for prizes of $500, $200, $150, $100 and $50.
5. There will be 14 Derby Ticket stub cash drawings on Saturday for $100 each, and 32 Derby Ticket stub cash prize drawings on Sunday for $100 each. Drawings will start on Saturday at 12:30pm and on Sunday at 8am and will be held approximately every 15 minutes. You do not have to fish to win any of these cash drawings! You do not need to be present at the drawings: checks will be mailed to winners if they are not present at time of drawing.
6. Two Rotary Derby Ticket “Grand Cash Drawings” for $5,000 will be held. One drawing on Saturday at 4:30 pm and one drawing on Sunday at 3:30 pm at Derby Headquarters in Meredith. You do not have to fish to win one of these cash drawings. You do not need to be present at the drawings: checks will be mailed to winners if they are not present at time of drawing.